NOTICE OF INTENT TO EXCEED
CERTIFIED TAX RATE
The Board of Commissioners of the City of Mount
Pleasant, Tennessee will conduct a public hearing on
June 30, 2022, at 5:00 p.m., on the city’s intent to exceed
the certified (tax neutral) property tax rate. This public
hearing will be held at City Hall.
MOUNT PLEASANT MUNICIPAL PLANNING COMMISSION
AGENDA PUBLIC NOTICE
TThe Mount Pleasant Municipal Planning Commission will hold its regularly
scheduled meeting in the Tom Hardin Room at Mount Pleasant City Hall on Tuesday,
July 12, 2022 at 6 P.M. The agenda items are as follows:
1. Annexation & Zoning Request (Public Hearing): AR-05102022(AR)
Applicant, Jay Hosay from Harpeth Valley Home has submitted an annexation request,
zoning request of R-2, and a plan of services for property located South Cross
Bridges Road. The property consisting of 115.6+/- acres being further identified on
Tax Map 127; Parcel 20.00; and on file at the Maury County Register of Deeds. The
property is being proposed for future development.
2. Rezone Request: 2022-C-031(RZ1) Applicant, Alan Blevins has submitted an application
to rezone property from CN to R3 located near Sugar Creek. The property
consisting of 1.19 acres being further identified on Tax Map 133; Parcel 009.06; and on
file at the Maury County Register of Deeds.
3. Rezone Request: 2022-C-032(RZ2) Applicant, John King has submitted an application
to rezone property from CH to R3 located at 1120 First Ave. The request is to
rezone 59.41 acres located near US 43 and South Cross Bridges. The property is further
identified on Tax Map 133; Parcel 1.00.
The general public is cordially invited to attend:
Effective: June 16, 2022
Posted: June 16, 2022
Remove: July 13, 2022
N O T I C E OF SPECIAL CALLED MEETING OF
THE CITY OF MOUNT PLEASANT, TENNESSEE
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
A special called meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the City of Mount Pleasant,
Tennessee, will be held on Thursday, June 30, 2022, commencing at 5:00 p.m., in the
Tom Hardin Room at City Hall.
The following items will be on the agenda for discussion and approval:
1. Ordinance 2022-1096 – (Public Hearing/Final Reading) – An Ordinance of the
City of Mount Pleasant, Tennessee adopting the Annual Budget and Tax Rate for
the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2022 and ending June 30, 2023.
2. Resolution 2022-17 – A Resolution authorizing the appropriation of municipal
funds for non-profit organization, Mount Pleasant-Maury Museum of Local History.
3. Resolution 2022-18 – A Resolution authorizing the appropriation of municipal
funds for non-profit organization, Mount Pleasant-Community Development
4. Resolution 2022-19 – A Resolution authorizing the appropriation of municipal
funds for non-profit organization, Mount Pleasant Senior Citizens.
5. Resolution 2022-21 – A Resolution to move Sanitation Funds to the General
6. Resolution 2022-22 – A Resolution to amend the City of Mount Pleasant, Tennessee,
7. Bid Award Falls Creek
The public is invited to attend this meeting. This notice is given as provided in